The Acceptance Process
Join Us as a Member Organization
The ISC welcomes new Member Organizations.
If this is something you are considering, please click on one of the following links:
2. The acceptance process
1. A community or organization applying for membership will complete the ISC of Vancouver Society membership application form and provide a description of their organization of not more than 200 words.
2. The membership committee of the ISC of Vancouver Society will be made up of three members, at least one of whom sits on the board. The membership committee will meet with an applicant within 30 days of the receipt of its application for membership and conduct an interview to ensure that membership criteria are met by the applicant.
3. The membership committee shall put forward a recommendation for membership to the Executive Committee following their evaluation of the applicant.
4. The Executive Committee shall advance the membership applications to the boardâ€™s agenda for ratification.
5. The board of the ISC of Vancouver Society shall approve all membership applications and confirm membership on those organizations that meet the membership criteria.